Reimagine is a Belgian company that supports organizations from all industries with the identification of new opportunities coming from AI related innovations. Together, we reimagine the clients’ organization leveraging emerging technologies and link them with the business strategy & objectives.
Our team of seasoned professionals has extensive Business and IT experience in digital transformation programs and can provide unbiased advice as we are 100% independent & tool/vendor agnostic. This allows us to select the best-in-market solution(s) for your specific challenges and opportunities. Personalized solutions improving the customer experience of your organization is what we strive for.
As a Digital Transformation Consultant you take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects. Within the Reimagine team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems of our clients. Together with the client you define the business requirements and envision what’s coming and progress of what’s ahead. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in adapting the internal organization to new requirements and standards. Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs drawing your perspectives combined with your technology, process and strategy skills. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements. Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You have a University degree in Computer Science, Economical sciences, Engineering or AI
- You have a proven process and re-engineering ability
- Sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic and innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line managers, etc.)
- Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, xml, sql, python, R, VBA
- Basic knowledge about machine learning techniques (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc. ), machine learning solutions (Google Tensorflow, IBM Watson, etc.) and visualization (Tableau, QlikView, SAS VA, D3, etc.)
- Between 2 – 5 years of professional working experience
What we offer
A company that offers development opportunities in your job and a growing career.
A creative work atmosphere inside and outside our company.
The flexibility needed to achieve a good balance between private and professional life.
An attractive salary package with a wide range of benefits.